Do you have eye bags, wrinkles, or tear-through hollows in your eyes? PRF under eyes treatment can be the ideal choice for you.
PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) injectable is a relatively new treatment for skin renewal that can assist you in achieving a radiant, youthful appearance. It is similar to PRP injections, but because this treatment releases growth factors gradually over time, the effects endure longer. Among many other advantages, PRF injections naturally stimulate the creation of collagen in your skin to reduce wrinkles, improve skin suppleness, and encourage hair growth.
Let’s explore how PRF under eyes can help reduce dark circles, fine lines, and puffiness, providing a fresher, more vibrant look.
The PRF Under Eyes Treatment Process
Are you wishing to eliminate wrinkles, eye bags, and dark circles? PRF under eye treatment can help you!
PRF, or platelet-rich fibrin, is an innovative holistic treatment that may help lessen the signs of aging. This non-invasive treatment creates a fibrin matrix rich in platelets using the patient’s blood. It is used to boost collagen production by injecting PRF, targeting dead cells around the areas of the eyes, and then replacing them with new cells.
This treatment is a safe and effective way of enhancing the facial look and has a growing popularity among those individuals looking for non-surgical under-eye rejuvenation. PRF produces superior results with minimal downtime and recovery.
Step-by-Step Guide to PRF Under Eye Treatment
By keeping its bioactive molecules in the treated area, PRF increases the advantages of PRP. Because the substance lasts up to a week instead of being absorbed by the body in a single day, it can enhance regeneration and recovery. A consultation with a qualified healthcare provider to assess your specific needs and discuss the treatment’s suitability for your concern is the first step for PRF under eyes treatment.
- Preparation — On the day of the treatment, the area around your eyes will be cleaned, and a topical numbing cream may be applied for comfort.
- PRF Collection — A small blood sample is drawn from your arm, similar to a standard blood test. The sample is then processed to extract the PRF, which is rich in growth factors and healing properties.
- PRF Injection — Using a fine needle, the PRF is carefully injected into the targeted areas beneath your eyes. The growth factors in PRF stimulate collagen production, promoting skin regeneration.
- Aftercare — You’ll receive post-treatment instructions, which may include avoiding sun exposure and applying soothing creams. Minor swelling and bruising are possible but generally resolve quickly.
- Results — Over the following weeks, you’ll notice a gradual improvement in the appearance of dark circles, reduced puffiness, and smoother skin texture.
- Follow-up — It’s essential to follow up with your healthcare provider to monitor progress and discuss any additional treatments if necessary.
What to Expect During Your PRF Under Eye Session
If you’re considering a PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) Under Eye Treatment, it’s natural to have questions about what to expect during your session. In order to build a personalized treatment strategy, the healthcare professional will inspect the area beneath your eyes and have a talk with you to learn about your goals and questions.
It is advised to attend at least two sessions, separated by a few weeks, as the treatment takes around 45 minutes. Individuals’ experience varies in the effectiveness of PRF under eyes treatments, and several sessions may be required to attain the intended outcome. It’s important to note that PRF uses your body’s own resources, making it a natural and safe option for under-eye rejuvenation.
- Long-Lasting Results — PRF stimulates collagen production, leading to gradual and enduring improvements in skin texture, and reducing dark circles and fine lines.
- Customizable — PRF treatment can be tailored to address your specific under-eye concerns and goals, offering a personalized approach to rejuvenation.
- Swelling — Mild swelling in the treated area is a common side effect and typically subsides within a few days.
- Redness — Temporary redness or mild irritation at the treatment site may occur but usually fades quickly.
The Science Behind PRF Under Eyes Rejuvenation
PRF under eyes injections are essentially a type of under-eye filler. Platelets, leucocytes, cytokines, fibrin, and circulating stem cells comprise PRF. In order to address signs of aging, hair loss, or skin healing, an anticoagulant-free tube can generate a spongy, gel-like substance rich in platelets, stem cells, growth factors, and fibrin that can be administered into the skin.
At its core, PRF taps into the regenerative power of the patient’s own blood. The blood will be placed in a specialized centrifugal machine, which separates growth factors, platelets, and other components to produce a concentrated serum.
Once injected into the under-eye area, PRF’s growth factors, including platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) and transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-β), initiate a natural healing cascade. This process stimulates collagen production, improves blood flow, and encourages skin cell and tissue renewal.
The gradual, natural results make PRF under eyes treatment a sought-after choice for individuals seeking a refreshed, youthful appearance.
How Is PRF Under-Eye Filler Different From PRP Under-Eye Filler?
Compared to platelet-rich plasma (PRP), platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) has white blood cells and mesenchymal stem cells in its blood, making it a more effective treatment.
PRF under eyes is crafted from a patient’s blood and boasts a higher concentration of platelets, white blood cells, and fibrin, providing a natural scaffold for tissue healing. This results in a gradual and longer-lasting regenerative effect, offering improved skin texture and appearance over time. In contrast, PRP, while also derived from the patient’s blood, contains mainly platelets and growth factors. It may yield more immediate results, although they may not be as enduring.
Reasons to Love PRF Under Eyes Treatment
PRF offers a number of benefits and can be applied to a range of skin and facial aging issues. PRF is the perfect choice if you want to restore a more beautiful radiance naturally.
People with delicate or sensitive skin are strongly advised to undergo PRF under eyes treatment because it contains no toxic ingredients. Additionally, it’s a very effective replacement for heat- and radiofrequency-based skin-tightening techniques.
- Natural and Safe — PRF is derived from your own blood, making it a natural and safe treatment with minimal risk of allergic reactions or side effects.
- Long-Lasting Results — PRF stimulates collagen production and offers gradual, long-lasting improvements in skin texture, reducing dark circles and fine lines.
- Minimal Downtime — PRF under-eye treatment typically involves minimal downtime, allowing you to resume your regular activities quickly.
- Non-Surgical — It is a non-surgical procedure, making it an attractive option for those who want to rejuvenate their under-eye area without going under the knife.
- Personalized Care — PRF can be tailored to your specific needs and goals, providing a customized approach to under-eye rejuvenation.
Natural and Safe Ingredients
Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) stands out as a natural and safe choice for rejuvenating your skin, thanks to its unique ingredients derived from your own blood. Here are three reasons to trust PRF:
- Patient’s Own Blood — PRF is crafted from your blood, eliminating the risk of allergic reactions or adverse side effects.
- Platelets and Growth Factors — PRF contains high concentrations of platelets and growth factors, promoting natural collagen production and tissue regeneration.
- Fibrin Matrix — The presence of fibrin in PRF creates a natural scaffold for tissue healing, supporting a gradual and long-lasting improvement in your skin’s texture and appearance.
Customizable for Your Unique Needs
PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) under-eye treatment is a customizable solution tailored to your unique needs and aesthetic goals. With PRF under eyes treatment, you have the flexibility to create a plan that is uniquely yours, resulting in a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
Here’s why it’s the ideal choice:
- Tailored to You — PRF under eyes treatment is not one-size-fits-all. Your healthcare provider can adjust the treatment plan to address your specific concerns, whether it’s dark circles, puffiness, or fine lines.
- Variable Concentration — The concentration of PRF can be personalized, ensuring that the treatment is precisely suited to your under-eye area’s requirements.
- Combination Therapy — PRF under eyes can be combined with other treatments, such as microneedling or dermal fillers, to achieve a comprehensive rejuvenation strategy that caters to your individual goals.
Long-Lasting and Noticeable Results
Experience the remarkable benefits of PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) under-eye treatment, offering both long-lasting and noticeable results.
- Collagen Production — PRF stimulates natural collagen production, enhancing skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gradual Transformation — Results emerge gradually, ensuring a natural look, and improvements often last for an extended period.
- Post-Care Essentials — To maximize the benefits of PRF, follow post-treatment care instructions, which may include sun protection, gentle skin care, and avoiding strenuous activities.
How to Prepare for the PRF Under Eyes Treatment
Preparing for a PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) under-eye treatment is essential to ensure a smooth and successful experience. It’s critical that you adhere to your doctor’s pre-treatment instructions prior to undergoing PRF under eyes rejuvenation.
Here are essential tips to help you get ready for your PRF under eyes treatment:
- Due to recovery and the possibility of bruising, avoid scheduling your treatment within two weeks of any events.
- If it is medically possible, wait seven days prior to your PRF under-eye rejuvenation procedure before taking any NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen, etc.).
- Seven days before your appointment, avoid alcohol to lower the chance of bleeding and bruises.
- Arrive at your appointment with clean skin without any makeup or skincare products.
- Proper hydration can make your veins more accessible for drawing blood, so be sure to drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your treatment.
- Limit sun exposure to the under-eye area before your treatment, as sunburn or tan skin can make the procedure more uncomfortable and increase the risk of complications.
How Much Does PRF Under Eyes Filler Cost, and Do Insurance Plans Cover It?
The location and the expertise of healthcare professionals have an impact on the cost of PRF injections. PRF injections can cost anything between $500 and $1,500 each session. It is advised to stay out of the sun, avoid intense exercise, and avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours following the treatment. PRF injection outcomes may last for up to 18 months.
Insurance coverage for PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) under-eye treatment typically depends on the specific insurance plan and the reason for the treatment. In most cases, PRF for cosmetic purposes, such as under-eye rejuvenation to reduce dark circles or fine lines, is considered elective and not covered by insurance.
To determine whether your insurance plan covers PRF under-eye treatment, it’s essential to contact your insurance provider and discuss your specific circumstances with a healthcare professional.
PRF Under Eyes FAQs
How long does PRF under eyes last?
PRF under-eye treatment offers long-lasting results, typically lasting from 12 to 18 months. The duration can vary depending on individual factors, lifestyle, and post-treatment care. Regular maintenance sessions can help prolong the effects.
Is PRF good for under eyes?
Yes, PRF is a highly effective and safe treatment for under-eye rejuvenation. It stimulates collagen production, reducing fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, resulting in a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
Is PRF under eyes better than fillers?
The choice between PRF and fillers depends on individual preferences and goals. PRF offers a natural and gradual improvement, whereas fillers provide immediate results. Some individuals prefer the natural approach of PRF, while others may opt for the instant results of fillers.
Does PRF help dark circles?
Yes, PRF can help reduce the appearance of dark circles. PRF stimulates collagen production and enhances skin quality, which can lead to a reduction in the prominence of dark circles over time. However, individual results may vary, and multiple sessions may be needed for optimal outcomes.
PRF under-eyes rejuvenation offers many benefits, including natural and long-lasting results, reduced dark circles, and improved skin texture. Whether you’re seeking to enhance your under-eye area or address specific concerns like puffiness and fine lines, this treatment is a safe and effective choice.
If you’re eager to experience these transformative benefits, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our dedicated team of healthcare professionals is ready to guide you on your journey to a more refreshed and younger-looking skin.